| < August >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okhotsk in August is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 55mm (2.2in) of fluid is dumped during on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Okhotsk are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:29 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:15 long and the longest day is 16:47 long with an average length of 15:33.
- There are approximately 8:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Okhotsk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Okhotsk, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Okhotsk: