| < October >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okhotsk in October is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with periodic snow. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of fluid is discharged across on average 6 days.
- The blue above Okhotsk is reasonably fine with an average of a moderate 6:01 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:47 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 10:06.
- There are approximately 3:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Okhotsk October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Okhotsk, Russia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Okhotsk: