| < November >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okhotsk in November is very cold at -15 °C (5 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 25mm (1in) of water is deposited.
- The heavens above Okhotsk are somewhat dreary with on average a mere 3:48 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 6:39 long and the longest day is 8:42 long with an average length of 7:36.
- There are approximately 3:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Okhotsk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Okhotsk, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Okhotsk: