| < May >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okhotsk in May is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with some sleet or snow. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of water tumbles during on average 9 days.
- The blue above Okhotsk is fine having an average of a measurable 6:54 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 15:53 long and the longest day is 18:02 long with an average length of 17:02.
- There are approximately 9:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Okhotsk May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Okhotsk, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Okhotsk: