| < June >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okhotsk in June is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow at times. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 10 days.
- The blue above Okhotsk is slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:46 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 18:05 long and the longest day is 18:38 long with an average length of 18:29.
- There are approximately 13:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Okhotsk June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Okhotsk, Russia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Okhotsk: