| < July >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okhotsk in July is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 65mm (2.6in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 13 days.
- In July the skies in Okhotsk are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:29 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 16:52 long and the longest day is 18:30 long with an average length of 17:49.
- There are approximately 11:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Okhotsk July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Okhotsk, Russia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Okhotsk: