| < January >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okhotsk in January is severely cold at -25 °C (-13 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 11mm (0.4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The heavens above Okhotsk are dull having an average of merely 3:17 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 6:14 long and the longest day is 7:58 long with an average length of 6:59.
- There are approximately 3:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Okhotsk January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Okhotsk, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Okhotsk: