| < February >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okhotsk in February is very cold at -21 °C (-5.8 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of fluid is discharged.
- The heavens above Okhotsk are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 5:01 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:02 long and the longest day is 10:20 long with an average length of 9:10.
- There are approximately 3:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Okhotsk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Okhotsk, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Okhotsk: