| < December >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okhotsk in December is very cold at -21 °C (-5.8 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of water precipitates .
- In December the blue above Okhotsk is gloomy having an average of a scanty 2:42 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 6:04 long and the longest day is 6:36 long with an average length of 6:13.
- There are approximately 3:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Okhotsk December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Okhotsk, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Okhotsk: