| < April >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okhotsk in April is cold at -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with intermittent snow. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of liquid is laid down across an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Okhotsk are a little sunny with an average of a welcome 7:23 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 15:48 long with an average length of 14:32.
- There are approximately 6:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Okhotsk April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Okhotsk, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Okhotsk: